Development of Key Card Energy-saving Switch
1. Maximum long-term working current: 30A
2. Maximum long-term working voltage: 250V AC
Historical sources and functions: With the booming development of the hotel industry, higher requirements have been placed on the systematization and humanization of accommodation services. Then, the Key Card energy-saving Switch has emerged as the times require.
The early power switch was actually a mechanical rocker switch. By inserting a key card, the two contacts of the power supply were switched on. Therefore, when the guest leaves the room, the contacts are disconnected and the room power is cut off when the key card is removed. Hotel guests who are familiar with this principle sometimes insert the switch with a hard piece such as a comb, which can also get power, so it cannot be solved at all. Therefore, the following several control methods of plug-in card for power was born.
Note for use: pay attention to the difference between various working principles
1. Photoelectric key card switch: Its principle is to turn on or block a pair of infrared rays through insert a card, the control circuit detects the on-off of the infrared rays, and the on-off of output the power through the relay. Key card switch with this principle are also called universal key card switch. There are still a few hotels in use.
2. IC card power switch: It is mainly used to get power through contact IC card. It is mainly detect the chip pins of the IC card. Determine whether the card is inserted and whether the IC card is insert or not to output power on or off. At present, the market share is relatively small.
3. Low frequency card power switch: It is suitable for 125 KHz non-contact inductive cards, such as EM, TEMIC, TI and other inductive cards. It is mainly used to detect whether the frequency of the card meets 125 KHz to output power on and off. The current market share is large.
4, high-frequency card power switch: It is mainly suitable for 13.56 MHz high-frequency induction card, such as MIFARE S70, S50, and domestic Fudan card, etc., by identifying whether the frequency of such cards meet the 13.56 MHz standard to output power On and off. At present, there are many applications in the market.
Wiring method of key card switch (three wires)